Founded in 1925, The Hillsboro Club is a private residence club for members
and their guests in South Florida. Encompassed by the Atlantic Ocean and
the inland waterway of Lighthouse Point, the Club is set on 15 acres of
beautiful tropical landscaping with more than 1,000 feet of white sandy,
private beach. The Club offers 144 Florida-style rooms and suites with balconies
and varying views from oceanfront to garden and inland waterway.
Amenities and activities at the Club include:
- 9 hole pitch 'n' putt golf course
- freshwater pool
- 10 Har-Tru tennis courts
- children's activities cottage & playground
- regulation size croquet lawn
- fully equipped fitness center with whirlpool & steam room
- private dock
- beach cabanas, paddle & boogie boards, sailboats
The Spa at the Hillsboro Club
offers an array of beauty and massage treatments available by appointment.
Chef Jacques and his staff provide 3 gourmet culinary experiences daily
along with afternoon tea in the Living Room of Malcolm House. We look forward
to seeing you soon.